Thursday, April 23, 2009

2009/04/23 08:15 - Update

By Goodman: (see previous post for more info)

The suggestion thread is now closed. Today the devs will pick their favourite and tell me the winning suggestion.

Once I know the winning name, I will contact the person who posted it, by email, and then announce the new name for this map!

Then, when development of the map is done, it will be introduced with one of the upcoming Game Updates.

A big thanks to everyone posting who's been posting, it has been great fun reading all your suggestions and I'm quite sure the devs will have (had) a hard time choosing their favourite suggestion.


-------------------------
By me:

As you all see the new map is for very soon! ;) Stay tuned we will release a video (not sure).

No comments:

Post a Comment